Boston had such a fun Old McDonald birthday party. I saw a cake similar to this and figured I could try to copy it. I was pretty pleased how it worked out. It was fun to plan and get ready for the night. All of the kids there were pretty excited.


On the day of the party Elsie fell off the stool in our kitchen and bit through her lip. That was her first big owie. Her lip looked terrible the day of his party.
Boston received so many fun presents including books, clothes, a random Fisher Price popper and ramp toy, a walker, a pull helicopter, and another toy garage. He loved opening the presents and was definitley spoiled!Boston loved the cake! That was first time actually eating cake and really enjoying it.





4 comments:
oh my cute little Boston....how I just adore him so. He is the cutest thing. I'm excited I will get to see him, and you, in a few days :) Miss you!
He is a special guy with the cutest smile and laugh.
So cute! You did a great job on that cake! Happy late birthday Boston!
I LOVE your cake!! It is darling!
Post a Comment