Decorating eggs the week before Easter was interesting. I just ended up getting really frustrated cause Elsie would just drop the eggs in the dye and it would splash all over, wash her hands in the dye, and just about everything I did not want her to do. I need to be less of a control freak and let her enjoy it. Good lesson for next year.
Easter morning.
Easter Egg Hunting
Easter morning.
Easter Egg HuntingI am not sure why I did not get any pictures of Boston and his Easter basket:( I think everything just went by so fast and we were just trying to get things up so the dogs would not eat the chocolate. Sorry Bos I was a terrible mommy.
He got this floaty in his Easter basket that he loves:)

The day before Easter we took the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt down here in St. George and it was crazy but fun. Really I do not know how worth it the whole this was because it was so packed, but Elsie sure enjoyed it.
At first she was very nervous and did not understand what was going on. After a few minutes and most of the candy was gone she got the gist.
Riding home.... very happy.
At first she was very nervous and did not understand what was going on. After a few minutes and most of the candy was gone she got the gist.
Riding home.... very happy.




1 comment:
Just an idea for next year: use a whisk! You just put the egg inside and let the kids dip it in the dye. Makes much less of a mess :)
Post a Comment