
My sister Jenn let me borrow her Bumbo to see if Elsie would like it and wow...... she loves it. I place it on the counter with me right by her, but I have been able to cook a lot easier. She loves watching me chop vegetables and use our hand mixer. Today I gave her a measuring cup to play with and she dropped it once and it made a loud sound. She burst out laughing. That was our game for the next 30 minutes. After awhile she got sick of it, but that is what is so much fun about babies. Everything is new and exciting for awhile and then it comes time to find new and exciting toys! I just love watching her explore the world around her.




1 comment:
Oh I love my baby Elsie. I need to see her soon now that I'm back home. She looks so cute.....love the green!
Post a Comment